Jing is an app used to capture video and pictures from your computer and share them.
Jing is free software that is installed on your computer in seconds. Quick to download, you must register and activate it to use it once installed.
With this program you can make all screenshots and desktop you want to share with your friends. You can save these recordings into Flash, upload them to a web page, place them on an FTP or other computer and even share directly in social networks.
To make the recordings have to go to Jing icon and then select what you want to reflect: a full capture or only a portion of what you see on the screen. You can select an area and make a framework for the program to capture as an image or record as video, only what you prefer.
Jing is very handy if you have to make presentations for a class or you want to share with your classmates. Also will help you make your own productions and increase creativity in editing pictures and videos.
If you have a blog or YouTube channel, Jing is an ideal tool to make tutorials and explain how software works. Jing is fast, easy to use and very handy because it lets you add text, label and tag images and videos. That is, you can edit captured files to give them your personal touch and amaze your friends.
Jing, which is compatible with both Windows and Mac, also has a Pro version that allows the export of high-quality videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Jing downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Jing.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Jing on your PC, you have to download the jing.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Jing free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Jing?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.