- FRAPS Windows 10
FRAPS is a program which lets you make screenshots from your screen or videogames that run under DirectX and OpenGL.
Using FRAPS you’ll be able to see the fractions per second (FPS) to which a game runs. This way you can check how the performance of your Pc is when you’re running certain games.
You can also make screenshots pressing a key. Screenshots are automatically saved without having to paste the image in any photographic edition program.
However FRAPS main feature may be the Capture Video option. You’ll be able to create videos from your favorites games and so record your moves in that soccer game that you like so much, or record those amazing crashes among several cars in that racing game that’s got you hooked.
FRAPS is really an indispensable program for whoever calls him or herself a true gamer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FRAPS downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FRAPS.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install FRAPS on your PC, you have to download the setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.5.99.
- Is FRAPS free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to FRAPS?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.