- WinSnap Windows 10
WinSnap is a screen capture program, very simple but at the same time very efficient that will amaze you for sure at the time of use.
This screen, window or a specific region freezing tool, has many qualities that qualifies it as an outstanding program in spite of its simplicity.
The installation required by WinSnap is not only fast but also too simple. Once you run the program, you will see a window with a screen that could easily occupy the entire interface space, and it is there, where you will see the results of your catch. Save, Close and New Capture, are mainly the buttons you'll find in WinSnap window.
Although the interface of the program has a toolbar like any other program, it is not really necessary because all the functions needed are in your hand. Under the "New Capture" button, you will have the possibility to choose the type of selection you require, either full screen, window or a specific region.
Once you have the WinSnap capture done, by the right side you will find a number of options to edit and add a touch of elegance to each capture. For example, you can give it inclination, shadow or reflection.
One of the main features of WinSnap is worth mentioning, is the arrangement that the program automatically gives to each capture, leaving them completely rounded with no cutting trace.
An excellent program for all captures you want to make.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WinSnap downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WinSnap.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WinSnap on your PC, you have to download the WinSnap_3.1.5.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is WinSnap free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to WinSnap?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.