- Ezvid Windows 10
Ezvid is a free program to create, edit and share videos on Youtube.
Ezvid has been created to facilitate the uploading videos to Youtube by their creators. YouTube is the main distribution channel for video clips on the Internet and has become one of the icons of reference of the social web and one of the most visited sites on the Web.
YouTube is the third most visited and second search engine in the world and anyone wanting to achieve visibility with a video, you should upload it to this platform and share. To make this task easier, there Ezvid.
Ezvid, is not a traditional video editor because it works only for YouTube, because it is designed for this site. If you try to export the video to watch it on the computer or intend to upload the same video with audiovisual Ezvid to another platform you can not do.
The graphical environment of Ezvid is very intuitive and easy to understand for use. You can import BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, etc.. to create video slideshows and also import audio and videos that you have hosted on your computer to create a new file or edit an existing video. Of course, you can also work in Ezvid importing videos directly from the camera photographs.
If you just want to edit a video you've already recorded, you Ezvid provides tools to cut, join and paste the media file as well as a number of effects to apply. Supports FLV, WMV, MOV and AVI.
Ezvid is available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, and is easy and quick installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ezvid downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Ezvid.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Ezvid on your PC, you have to download the ezvid0982d.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.9.8.2.
- Is Ezvid free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Ezvid?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.