- Bandicam Windows 10
Bandicam is a free application to capture images and videos of what happens at the interface of your computer.
Through Bandicam you can get screenshots of websites and blogs, documents and print screen of your desktop computer to save screenshots as BMP, JPG or PNG. These images may find useful to incorporate as a complement or illustration for school work or college and reports annexed to the office. And besides, Bandicam allows video recording of what is happening on your computer.
Bandicam is a small program with quick and easy installation with which you can generate reduced-size videos and recordings for over 24 hours.
Supports resolution up to 2560x 1600 and allows us to share the video file you want on YouTube without conversion. As the maximum file size supported is 4 gigabytes Bandicam not have to worry about the weight of the multimedia files you make with this program.
Softwares like Bandicam are very practical when it comes to recording sessions online games and then share them with your friends or other players of the game. It is also extremely useful if you make conference calls for work, as it allows you to record Bandicam communication and have a record of the issues discussed during the meeting online.
Bandicam is available for all versions of Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Bandicam downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Bandicam.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Bandicam on your PC, you have to download the bdcamsetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 18.104.22.1688.
- Is Bandicam free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Bandicam?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.