OpenShot Video Editor is an easy to use, full-featured and free for Linux.
If you want to edit HD movies, create animated 3D titles, create music videos or edit your videos from Youtube, OpenShot is a great choice for Linux users. This video editor has a good balance between features and complexity of use, allowing quick learning curve and professional use.
Some features of OpenShot are:
- Support for many video and audio files
- Unlimited tracks
- Transition videos, real time
- Animated 3D Titles
- Audio Mixing and Editing
- Over 20 video effects
The users are in luck because OpenShot can meet your video editing needs without any trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is OpenShot downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of OpenShot.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of OpenShot.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.4.3. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 2.4.3.
- Is OpenShot free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to OpenShot?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.