- Windows Movie Maker Windows 10
Review Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is the popular and easy video editor Microsof.
If you want to create a video, whether a home movie, a music video or the wedding of a friend, with Windows Movie Maker tasks can be performed easily. You can import photos, videos and music, and can thus create a video that you have in mind.
Among other functions, you can trim the imported video, divide and vary his speed, which can create funny scenes and at high speed or shocking scenes in slow motion. Plus you have the ability to adjust the music video, creating a perfect synchronization between image and sound. Increases the volume of the music, let the music fade slowly and make the perfect scene.
Once you have completed your video, post it on the network will be very simple, because Windows Movie Maker can publish your video on Facebook, YouTube and other social networks with just a click.
No doubt Windows Movie Maker is a video editing software that anyone can use, and allows us to edit quickly and simply the video we have in mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Windows Movie Maker downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Windows Movie Maker.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Windows Movie Maker on your PC, you have to download the wlsetup-all.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2012 ( 16.4.3528.33 ).
- Is Windows Movie Maker free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Windows Movie Maker?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.