RealPlayer is one of the most popular programs to watch and share videos and movies.
To access RealPlayer you will need to create a user account, which you can do before launching the program and after installing it.
Some actions you can execute with RealPlayer are:
- Download videos from the web and edit them: when playing a video in RealPlayer the screen offers the option to download the video to your computer. Once downloaded to your computer you can edit, crop and remove the parts that interest you and make a collage of media files.
- Watch your favorite videos anywhere: RealPlayer is also a file format converter that lets you watch videos in other formats, such as smart phones. So you can enjoy all your favorite videos on your Smartphone too.
- Play video: RealPlayer plays most multimedia file formats with excellent quality. Just select the file you want to view and run the program, whether an online video or one that you have on your computer. You can also view movie trailers that are in the movies.
- Access to online games: from the graphical environment of RealPlayer you can play a lot of online games and have fun with other opponents in real time. The game launches in a new window and after a brief ad is ready to start enjoying it.
- Organize your videos and photos: you can share video and image files you have on your computer with your mobile phone and vice versa.
- Protect your videos: you can download videos and protect them in a folder to organize your private files collection with a password. Thus, you will keep your videos and no one will access it unless you provide the key to them.
- Share your videos on social networks: RealPlayer enables upload videos to share with your friends on Facebook. From the program you can share them on your wall without having to go to the browser.
When running setup and before accessing the graphical environment to your computer, RealPlayer gives you the possibility to subscribe to the Plus plan which in addition to the actions described can transfer videos and DVDs in HD, so you can watch them on TV; download videos three times faster than basic RealPlayer, transfer video files to smartphones (smatphones) 100% faster, and create professional music CD easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is RealPlayer downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of RealPlayer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install RealPlayer on your PC, you have to download the RealTimes-RealPlayer.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.11.
- Is RealPlayer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to RealPlayer?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.