- Clementine Windows 10
Clementine-player is a very complete music player, with which you will be able to, besides of listening to music, do lots of interesting things with the useful tools it includes.
Clementine-player is inspired in the Amarok player, so if you have previously used this software, you will probably be familiar with much of its utilities. If you are looking for a music player that has no problems with file extensions and can also give you some extra tools, you will surely end astonished using Clementine-player.
The utilities list is quite long, but the following can be highlighted among them:
- It allows you to convert files to different extensions, like MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC and AAC.
- Disk covers visualization, song lyrics, pictures, artists’ biography, etc.
- It edits MP3 and Ogg file labels, and obtains information from MusicBrainz.
- It can reproduce Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo and Icecast radios.
- Remote control through a Wii device, MPRIS or commands line.
- Stored files management and transfer to different devices like iPhone, iPod, or multimedia players.
Clementine-player usage is quite simple, its interface design is specially prepared not only for its main use but also for the use of the rest of its tools, and its compatibility is totally proved. In addition, thanks to all you can do with its utilities, you will save having to install several programs to do different tasks, with Clementine-player you have all of them at one click reach.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Clementine downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Clementine.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Clementine on your PC, you have to download the ClementineSetup-1.3.1.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.3.1.
- Is Clementine free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Clementine?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.