- CloneCD Windows 10
CloneCD is a program that allows to make exact CDs and DVDs copies.
If you have a great music CDs collection, or many data CDs/DVDs (video, games, etc.), it is recommended to make backup copies to preserve them and to use them in the future.
For example, we can make a copy of a music CD to take it in the car, and in this way prevent that the original CD suffer some sort of damage. Or we can also make a copy to the hard disk of a DVD computer video game, and insert the game's image into a virtual drive, and then decrease load times.
CloneCD make 1:1 CDs/DVDs backups, this means that the copy will be exactly the same as the original disc. So if we copy a music CD, this can be read by any music player. The music CD will be copied even if it includes an anticopy system.
Keep in mind that in order to be able to make DVD movies copies we will need additional software called AnyDVD.
The program can also create a CD/DVD image and save it on the hard disk. In this way, we will be able to retrieve the copy of the hard disk at any time, and burn it to CD/DVD. The program supports ISO and UDF, so that we can record images created from other programs such as Nero.
The software supports deletion of rewritable CDs and DVDs, so that we will be able to reuse these disks at any time.
When we are going to make a copy of CD/DVD, it will show multiple copy profiles. We must choose the one that best suits the disc we are copying. These profiles are: Audio CD, Data CD, Game CD, Multimedia Audio CD, PC Video Game Protected.
Advanced users can create his own copy profiles, and edit the reading and burning settings.
User interface is very simple, and consists of 4 buttons that allow us to execute the main functions of this software: create image, burn image, make exact disc copy, and erase disc.
Also displays a window with the last actions we've done. Here we can see if there has been some kind of error in the burning process.
This software has been on the market for more than 10 years, and despite that it has not been updated for several years, its functionality is still intact.
The program is paid and offers a 21 days demo, in which we will be able to test the operation of the program without any kind of limitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CloneCD downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of CloneCD.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install CloneCD on your PC, you have to download the SetupCloneCD5340.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 126.96.36.199.
- Is CloneCD free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to CloneCD?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.