- BurnAware Windows 10
BurnAware is freely downloadable disk burning software that stands out among other programs because of its capacity of Blu-ray and HD-DVD recording.
BurnAware has an extremely simple interface that allows you to perform many operations, such as recording data disks, audio CDs, video DVDs and erasing re-recordable disks.
With BurnAware you will also be able to make backup copies of the system in your computer, record ISO and BIN/CUE images, and create an image from a CD or DVD that you already have; all in very few steps.
Quickly downloaded and installed, BurnAware is a simple software, fast and practical for loading and recording all kinds of files (sound, images, data, etc.). BurnAware is in English, is easy to set up and supports the burning of multiple sessions in the disk, as well as the import of sessions from other disks.
The strong point of this application lies on its capacity to record in Blu-ray and HD-DVD formats. Consequently, now you can save your hi-definition videos and high-density data totally free and in a few minutes with BurnAware.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BurnAware downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of BurnAware.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install BurnAware on your PC, you have to download the burnaware_free_13.3.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 13.3.
- Is BurnAware free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to BurnAware?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.