Speccy is a little tool that will inform about all features of your computer, from sound devices to graphic card, offering all qualities of the components that are part of your computer, a real work station, entertainment and fun.
Making Speccy work in your computer, requires a very simple procedure, its installation that wont take more than 5 (five) minutes and after that it will start automatically this virtual information tool, Speccy shows your PC´s relevant information, as: Operational System, CPU, RAM, Mother card, Graphics, Hard Disks, Audio, and more.
In Speccy´s interface you will find the window divided in to panels. One will present different titles, starting by “Summary”, which will show on next panel all general information in you PC, between are Operational System, CPU, RAM, etc.; type, model and capacity of each component will be the information shown in this “Summary” option, highlighting next to CPU the temperature in which is your computer and with the possibility of being observed in °C or °F degrees. After the “Summary” you will find the rest of the elements previously mentioned, in which you could find all information required to each element.
Knowing all your computer’s features is a necessary, worth information, that will be very useful at some time; what could be better than trying it with this complete data base as Speccy is.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Speccy downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Speccy.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Speccy on your PC, you have to download the spsetup119.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Speccy free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Speccy?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.