Aida32 is a program that gathers information about the hardware and software of the PC.
Before we begin with the description of the program, we must remember that this software is discontinued, that is to say, it was left to develop for years. To be more concrete the program stopped development in the year 2004, when it was replaced by another program called Everest.
Aida32 generates an organized list with relevant information about the hardware and software of the PC. This is very useful for certain occasions in which we need to know the hardware or software we have installed. For example, if we want to know if the installed Operating System is 64-bit or 32-bit, we can see it in this software, or if we need to know the brand and model of the graphics card installed, we can also see that information in this program.
Keep in mind that the information displayed by the program is extracted from a database that contains information on thousands of hardware components. Because development was stopped in the year 2004, it will only be available to recognize the information of those components that were manufactured until this year. So this program is recommended to be used on older computers, since in today's computers, it will not recognize a large part of the hardware installed. In total, this program recognizes up to 28.208 hardware components: motherboards (7.584), PCI devices (9,000), PnP devices (1.752), hard disks (1.749), optical disks (1.798), graphics cards (623) and monitors (5.702).
In the left part of the main window, there is a list of items organized by category. We can navigate through this list and click on the main categories to view the detailed information of each element. For example, we can see information about: processor, motherboard, memory, BIOS, logical disks, physical disks, hard drives SMART, sensors on the motherboard, keyboard, mouse, network, Windows, etc.
The program includes a series of tests that can be performed on the computer to check its performance. For example, we can see read and write speed performance of RAM and compare it with other models of RAM. Although this only makes sense for older computers, as in any new computer, the memory installed on the PC will always be faster than the memories showed in test results.
We can also make hard drive benchmark and PC network benchmark. Another test that can be done, is Monitor test, where we will be able to diagnose if the monitor is well calibrated, or if it have any defect in showing the colors, brightness, saturation, etc.
At any time we can generate a variety of reports with system hardware and software data. This is very useful if we want to access certain data quickly, or if we want to print it to have on hand at any time.
The program is free, and despite having ceased its development, it is still useful for certain occasions.
If we want a version up-to-date and modern, we must download the program AIDA64, which is the substitute of the program Everest, which in turn replaced Aida32. But AIDA64 is not free, and we have to pay a license to make full use of all its features.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Aida32 downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Aida32.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Aida32 on your PC, you have to download the aida32ee_393.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.93.
- Is Aida32 free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Aida32?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.