- Belarc Advisor Windows 10
Review Belarc Advisor
Belarc Advisor builds a detailes profile of your installed software and hardware
Belarc Advisor is a simple program and you can check the hardware and software installed in the PC.
Belarc Advisor is a simple program with which you will be able to see the hardware and software that you have installed in the PC. It generates a report that it shows information on the microprocessor, hard disk, memory, badge bases and net units. As for the software it shows information of the applications that there is installed in the computer and sample the licenses of the programs that you have installed.
Belarc Advisor also informs the private information, scoring it from 0 to 10. It makes you install a security parche in Windows if it is necessary.
Belarc Advisor is a simple program without complications.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Belarc Advisor downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Belarc Advisor.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Belarc Advisor on your PC, you have to download the advisor.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Belarc Advisor free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Belarc Advisor?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.