GPU-Z is a tool that offers information about the graphic animation hardware installed and with which you will be able to know everything that is necessary about your computer’s graphic card and its internal features.
The best part is that you don’t need to install it in your computer; it will be enough will only downloading the file .exe and run it, and don’t worry about the disk space since it is a light application.
Once the GPU-Z window is opened, it will show you all the information in your video card, as: name, GPU, pixels filter, textures filters, graphic processor frequency, BIOS version, shaders, memory size, memory type, among others.
GPU-Z will help you to know a little bit more about your computer and specifically about your graphic memory, and also can be considered as a fundamental tool since GPU-Z also will take care of your graphic card, informing you about which would be its main qualities.
And if you are a videogame huge fan, what could be better tan this tool that could give you everything from the most basic to the most complexes features of your graphic memory so it can be compared to those ones required by your videogame.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is GPU-Z downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of GPU-Z.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install GPU-Z on your PC, you have to download the GPU-Z.2.16.0.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.16.0.
- Is GPU-Z free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to GPU-Z?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.