Review Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security is an advanced protection software to surf safely on the Web.
Norton Internet Security is a secure protection to navigate safely on the Internet using any browser. It is specially recommended to do any banking operation on a safety and reliable way, without any interruptions.
Norton Internet Security offers a high quality of online identity protection, as it detects any intent of spyware and malware to try to get into your computer and attack it.
Through Norton Internet Security you can protect your equipment from any attack coming from applications that are installed on the computer, those that comes from using the Web, security gaps or malicious files from social networks.
For Example, Norton Internet Security analyzes the news from Facebook so these ones won't allow the download of malicious files or links to unsafe web sites with malicious content. It warns Facebook user and his own friends, so nobody ends up hurt with the use of the social network.
With a powerful technology antipishing, Norton Internet Security helps with the protection of the user’s names and passwords on the different web sites, including those ones where the information is highly sensitive, like bank sites or money transactions.
Also, Norton Internet Security has built-in the management of the parents in case the users are minors or simply want to track the web pages by the little ones at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Norton Internet Security downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Norton Internet Security.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Norton Internet Security on your PC, you have to download the NIS-TW-30-19-1-0-28-EN.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Norton Internet Security free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Norton Internet Security?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.