- BitDefender Windows 7
BitDefender is one of the best existing antivirus protection software which can eliminate the most dangerous threats.
There are a lot of functions presented in BitDefender to computer`s safety, since at first the application protects the system from any threat that is around, as Trojans, malware, spyware or any kind of spam that whishes to appropriate of our privacy.
With all security in a single application, and plus with antivirus and antispam system provided by BitDefender, and a parental control to your kids, as well as privacy control and a special attention in firewall management, which is provided by BitDefender with different profiles, depending on each user´s needs.
Something very interesting to appreciate in BitDefender is the fact that the software doesn´t affect the speed when analyzing hard disk or its folders content, since this analysis is made in real time and you don´t have to revise it each time you open the same folder, which is different from other application in which this process makes the reading process a much more slower.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BitDefender downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of BitDefender.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install BitDefender on your PC, you have to download the bitdefender_antivirus.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is BitDefender free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to BitDefender?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.