Review Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security is more than a simple firewall. Besides protecting against possible attacks and threats from internet, it protects against Virus, Spyware and Phishing.
There are every time more and more threats in the Internet, that’s why Kaspersky Internet Security besides being an excellent firewall, it is also an antivirus, antispam, anti-spyware and anti-phishing. Having all these functions in one package makes it easier to be protected when it comes to surfing the web and not being afraid to surf or download from mail.
Kaspersky Internet Security also blocks the annoying pop-ups windows and the publicity that exists in many web pages.
Using Kaspersky Internet Security you’ll feel that your PC is protected and safe against all threats coming from Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kaspersky Internet Security downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Kaspersky Internet Security on your PC, you have to download the Download_kis126.96.36.199en.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Kaspersky Internet Security free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Kaspersky Internet Security?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.