Review Norton AntiVirus
Norton AntiVirus is one of the most widely used programs to protect computer systems against malicious software external attacks.
Norton AntiVirus is an effective tool to protect the computer against virus, spyware and malware, without affecting its performance, as the software runs in background.
Some of the main features of Norton AntiVirus are:
- Advanced protection: it detects suspicious behavior on the computer system and stops any online threat which may cause problems on the computer’s performance.
- Insight: checkout of the origin and history of the computer data, with the purpose of preventing new threats.
- Protection against dangerous applications from the Web, which are triyng to enter the computer system as worms and rootkits.
- Browser smart protection: alertness since the browser’s startup in order to interrupt external threats.
- Protection against vulnerabilities: it hinders hackers from using security gaps on the computer system or applications in order to spread threats on the computer.
- Both running in background with quick update, without causing interruption to other programs.
Norton AntiVirus' update, download, installation, transference and renewal from Internet, without moving.
In summary, Norton AntiVirus turns out to be a very good security guarantee to protect the computer and its content against software harmful attacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Norton AntiVirus downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Norton AntiVirus.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Norton AntiVirus on your PC, you have to download the NAV-TW-30-19-1-0-28-EN.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Norton AntiVirus free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Norton AntiVirus?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.