Norton AntiVirus is one of the most widely used programs to protect computer systems against malicious software external attacks.
Norton AntiVirus is an effective tool to protect the computer against virus, spyware and malware, without affecting its performance, as the software runs in background.
Some of the main features of Norton AntiVirus are:
- Advanced protection: it detects suspicious behavior on the computer system and stops any online threat which may cause problems on the computer’s performance.
- Insight: checkout of the origin and history of the computer data, with the purpose of preventing new threats.
- Protection against dangerous applications from the Web, which are triyng to enter the computer system as worms and rootkits.
- Browser smart protection: alertness since the browser’s startup in order to interrupt external threats.
- Protection against vulnerabilities: it hinders hackers from using security gaps on the computer system or applications in order to spread threats on the computer.
- Both running in background with quick update, without causing interruption to other programs.
Norton AntiVirus' update, download, installation, transference and renewal from Internet, without moving.
In summary, Norton AntiVirus turns out to be a very good security guarantee to protect the computer and its content against software harmful attacks.