- Alien Arena Windows 10
Review Alien Arena
Alien Arena is a first person shooter action game.
Alien Arena combines some of the best aspects of Quake III and Unreal Tournament, wrapping them into a retro atmosphere.
Alien Arena is playable in unit mode (single player) or multiplayer. This program has been developed with the idea that several people play at once to take advantage of all the gameplay of this game.
In Alien Arena can also be found option for individual playing, this option is designed rather to get more practice and skill in using the commands in the game. The real fun is experienced when you play against others online.
Such is the craze of Alien Arena community that every week, through their official website, global tournaments are organized, and furthermore you can create your own tournaments.
In Alien Arena you will find many levels through which the action of the game passes. At these levels you will be provided with different weapons like machine guns, missile launchers and energy pistols.
In Alien Arena you will find around forty maps, a dozen characters, various kinds of weapons, and even an incorporated Internet browser. And as you progress through the game you can purchase upgrades for both your clothing and your weapons, and so you exceed your opponents.
The graphical environment of Alien Arena has very good level of detail, of both, the scenarios and the characters, and since it supports powerful graphics engine enhances the enjoyment of the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Alien Arena downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Alien Arena.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Alien Arena on your PC, you have to download the alienarena-7_65-win20130219.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Alien Arena free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Alien Arena?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.