- Virtual CloneDrive Windows 10
Review Virtual CloneDrive
Virtual CloneDrive is a program which pretends to be a CD/DVD reader.
Virtual CloneDrive will let you mount .ISO, .BIN, .CCD images, just to name some, onto the units that Virtual CloneDrive creates. With this program you save CDs and DVDs, because you can mount an ISO image onto the virtual unit and check that the image is correct. You also gain speed, because the images mounted onto the virtual units are located in the hard drive, thus getting higher speed when accessing data. You’ll be able to mount up to 8 CD/DVD virtual units.
Using Virtual CloneDrive is really simple, with just a few clicks you can enjoy this wonderful program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Virtual CloneDrive downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Virtual CloneDrive.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Virtual CloneDrive on your PC, you have to download the SetupVCD5520.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.11.
- Is Virtual CloneDrive free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Virtual CloneDrive?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.