Rosegarden is a free application for editing and composing music.
Are you learning to play a musical instrument and want to compose your own songs? Want versioning classic songs or your favorite musician and give them your personal touch? Then Rosegarden can lend a hand and help in learning musical notation.
Rosegarden is a professional MIDI sequencer and audio, which facilitates the score editing and composition of any music. This open source application lets you record, write, edit, organize, compose and print music. You can create scores for a composition that can be synthesized, add effects and mix to burn the songs to a CD, DVD or USB and distribute it on the web.
This software includes a powerful score editor that offers many advanced editing features. The Rosegarden GUI is composed of a windowing system which displays all available tools with which to work, this makes us easy the music editing tasks.
Rosegarden has full MIDI support for managing ports, programs, plugins and drivers and play music tracks comfortably. It also allows integration with other software.
Rosegarden is available for operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 and Linux.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Rosegarden downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Rosegarden.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Rosegarden on your PC, you have to download the rosegarden-win32-alpha-4.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 14.02.
- Is Rosegarden free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Rosegarden?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.