MuseScore is a free application for musical notations and edit scores.
If you're a seasoned music, a rookie playing some instrument or just a music enthusiast, MuseScore can be a convenient to manage your sheet music. It is also a good alternative to professional programs such as Sibelius or Finale.
MuseScore, which is cross-platform, enables publishing scores, be they classical musicians, created by others or made by yourself. It is an editor that allows playback of music and importing and exporting many musical formats.
One of the most important characteristics of MuseScore is that you can access sheet music collections you have from any mobile device, so you do not have to wait to be at the computer to enjoy them. The program also dynamically adapts to the screen you use, be it a smartphone or a tablet, favoring its use.
MuseScore makes uploading sheet music unlimited, quickly enter notes with the mouse, keyboard or MIDI keyboard, and add up to four simultaneous voices in a composition.
Listen to music, change the tempo and navigate easily through scores by MuseScore panel system, which reflect the different symbols that can be inserted into a pentagram: key figures, silences, pauses, bars, joints, accents, ornaments, repetitions and relationships between these signs.
You can print everything, export it to a PDF file or save it as MIDI.Transform into a musician or composer thanks to MuseScore!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is MuseScore downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of MuseScore.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of MuseScore.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.5. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 3.5.
- Is MuseScore free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to MuseScore?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.