REAPER is a powerful multitrack recording, editing and audio mixing software. REAPER has an easy-to-use interface that professionals as well as beginners will be able to use.
The easiness of use of REAPER is in great part due to the possibility of draging and dropping sound files into the edit panel, which will be enough to start a project.
Although the setup file takes over a 1 Mb, REAPER is full of editing audi composition options. You’ll have lots of features for editing.
Recording options and MIDI support are other features that you’ll be able to enjoy using this program.
Without a doubt REAPER is an easy, simple program which won’t take up much space and will also let you do lots of editing and audio creating tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is REAPER downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of REAPER.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of REAPER.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 5.941. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 5.941.
- Is REAPER free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to REAPER?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.