Photoshop is the leading editing images and retouching photos software.
This program does not require presentation, because for many years it has been the most widely used software by digital image editing professionals and amateurs. After more than 20 years in the market, Photoshop has become, in its own right, in the photo editing Software of reference for Mac and Windows users. Much has passed since its launch in February 1990, and many innovations and features have been added over the years.
Thanks to its powerful tools we can make any retouching or manipulation on the selected picture. We can make a simple task like remove red eye from a photo, to complex editing using masks, filters, effects and various plugins.
Thanks to its well structured interface and quick access keys, we can make efficient use of the program and access to the multitude of options quickly. If we want to use this software in its full potential, we will need to make use of a pen tablet to be able to make a more intuitive editing.
Photoshop is used in virtually any magazine or newspaper to enhance and improve the images. Sometimes edits in Photoshop don't go as one wants and occur what is known as Photoshop Disasters, where you can observe a clear manipulation of the exposed image.
You can download Photoshop demo so you can try it and make use of it for a limited time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Photoshop downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Photoshop.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Photoshop on your PC, you have to download the AdobeDownloadAssistant.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Photoshop free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Photoshop?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.