Pixelitor is a complete and totally free image editing program that allows us to work with several functions.
It has an intuitive, practical and simple interface. Pixelitor offers us a variety of tools and functions to edit and transform images.
Through Pixelitor we can cut the image we have opened and are working with; we can rotate it, adjust the width and the height, erase a part of it, add a text or obtain the composition of a particular color in the photograph.
With Pixelitor you can also retouch a photo by applying color, balance, brightness, tone, and saturation and level adjustment as well as visualizing and adjusting the color histogram.
We can even work with several layers and apply pre-set filter effects that include Pixelitor as the red-eye correction in photographs.
As a plus, Pixelitor is a simple but powerful program recommended to photography fans and to those who want to work with images without resorting to complex, paid software since Pixelitor is totally free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Pixelitor downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Pixelitor.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Pixelitor on your PC, you have to download the Pixelitor_1.1.2_Setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Pixelitor free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Pixelitor?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.