PhotoArtist is an application for editing photos and add custom effects.
PhotoArtist is software that includes a large number of filters that incorporate and apply specifically to a part of the picture, unlike other software that filters apply only to the entire image. Thus, if you want to pixelate only the edges of the picture can do it without touching the center of the photograph.
With PhotoArtist you'll apply a huge amount of effects and combinations or mixtures between them. Find effects of drawing, watercolor, Impressionism, Crayon, negative, charcoal, water color illustration and, in addition to crystallize, blur, stylize, age, delay, smooth, splash, metallizing accent, dazzle and solarize your photos.
And all selections to assign effects to images, you can mix them with the tools darken, lighten, multiply, sifting, burn and add different light intensities. It is so simple to use PhotoArtist as opening an image or photo you want to edit, select the filter and the thickness of the brush and wipe over the image.
You can work in PhotoArtist with images obtained by the webcam, mobile, downloaded from the Internet or scanned and saved on your computer.
This latest generation software facilitates working professionally with photographs and enhance the beauty of the images. PhotoArtist transforms your digital photos into artistic images in creative and original way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PhotoArtist downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PhotoArtist.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PhotoArtist on your PC, you have to download the win file to your Windows and install it.
- Is PhotoArtist free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to PhotoArtist?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.