- GIMPShop Windows 10
GIMPShop is a free software of free download and installation, for editing images.
GIMPShop is an application based on GIMP to manipulate images and photos of all kinds. The interface of this graphic design script is very similar to other software currently on the market, and its tools and options are recognizable and easy to use.
If you are a habitual user of graphic design programs, GIMPShop will be simple to use because you will see that its environment is very similar to other programs like it. If you are a new user, GIMPShop will be very useful for getting familiar with graphic design applications without spending an euro, since it is a free program.
Among the large number of features offered by GIMPShop, you will be able to:
- Cut images and extract parts of them.
- Change the light, shadow, saturation, colour level and contrast of photos.
- Create animated image files.
- Include text, drawings and figures in the photos of your friends and family.
- Change file formats, such as JPG PNG BMP.
- Make hand drawings with lines tools and brush.
- Create geometric figures and many other forms.
- Focus and blur objects or people.
- Determine areas with gradients or change funds.
- Work with layers in the same file.
GIMPShop is as powerful as a graphics editor that besides doing all this, you can perform more actions using the drawing tools and maximizing the options of this plugin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is GIMPShop downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of GIMPShop.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install GIMPShop on your PC, you have to download the gimpshop_2.2.8_fix1_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is GIMPShop free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to GIMPShop?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.