PeaZip is a tool used to compress and decompress files.
PeaZip by its way of use becomes into one of the simplest tools to compress decompress a file, since it is presented with a friendly interface, where it is only necessary to choose the file and to apply each one of the presented functions. If we wish to compress a folder in an easy and efficient way, all you have to do is to select it so it can be compressed.
PeaZip is presented in two versions, one to be installed in the operative system and the other one that is presented as a portable applicative. This way, a portable version of PeaZip can be used to be carried in our USB memory. If we have installed the PeaZip version, we could access its functions from the contextual menus that are shown when clicking in the mouse right button over the interested file.
But, if we use the portable version, it will be only necessary to copy it and to drag it over the applicative or over PeaZip interface’s opened window. A good utility if what we need is to compress and decompress certain elements in our PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PeaZip downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PeaZip.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of PeaZip.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is PeaZip free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to PeaZip?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.