These days we have encompassed ourselves with tons of file managers that our mind takes time to decide which one to go with. With the fastest file conversion capability and easy user interface, PowerArchiver ranks number one when it comes to the top list of easy to use file managers, data backups, and file exchange software.
Designed by the ConeXware, based in California, the power archiver supports the most advanced Codec Pack and allows 63/32 bit compression. Above all that this file conversion software allows more than 60 formats.
The exceptionally friendly user interface resembles the one software we all are most familiar with, and that is Office. It's 4k resolution, and highly developed graphical user interface would leave no chance to impress you. The use of not so technical jargons is the key feature here. For instance, if you are a layman and do not know any computer jargon, you will still be able to use it. Through one, click on the extraction option provided on the menu. You will get your file extracted in no time. The application comes with easy to use options and a guide for the new users. The unlimited options also include dragging and dropping of files, or you can also browse files on the menu. Not only this, PowerArchiver allows it, users, to change its look the way they want to. You can edit and place toolbars according to your use. You can change the default setting by just one click. It also comes with dark and bright modes and beautiful skins.
As mentioned above power achiever supports the widely used compression formats, which include tar.gz, zip, zipx, 7z. If you look into the comparison statistics of different file conversion software provided by the internet, you will know that PowerArchiver stands out. Other than the compression software, it supports well-known extraction formats also which includes. (.zip, .rar, .7z, .zipx, .tar.gz) and more. As compared to the other applications in the market, it also works top-notch when compressing files like PDF, jpeg, mp3, mp4, doc, docx, text, exe, image, and other popular formats. It also allows you to create and compress your files in rar.
The 64- bit version of PowerArchiver is made to provide maximum speed and performance. The PowerArchiver comes in two forms, which include optimized, fast format and optimized strong format. In order to compress your file over more than 80%, the power archiver uses more than 12 different types of filters and Codecs. The best feature here is that if left on auto, this super fast and impressive application chooses the best type of compression according to the file and user's facility. The 256- bit version of the power archiver is FIPS-2. This version can be used by the government since it is fast.
Password policies and security
The software provides you full room to save your file; you can use password-protected profiles to protect your compressed data.
Pros and cons
Here are some very quick pros and cons.
• The software is highly adaptable and customizable.
• The user interface provides you a top-notch experience.
• It allows compressing more than 60 popular and non-popular formats.
• It provides the total security of your data.
• As compared to other software, it is very fast.
• It requires some additional files in order to convert into .rar
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PowerArchiver downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PowerArchiver.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PowerArchiver on your PC, you have to download the powarc140203int.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is PowerArchiver free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to PowerArchiver?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.