Dolphin is Nintendo GameCube’s emulator that offers to users the opportunity to play this console from the computer in an easy and practical way.
No so far ago we enjoyed Nintendo GameCube, that in its time was the most likely and played console of all available, but with time we have left it behind. Yes, in many cases we threw it to the garbage because we had bought new equipment. Dolphin has been committed to make us refresh our memory and the good times with a program that it will emulate the games that had made us enjoy a lot.
If we have still have games in GameCube small disks, we can upload them with Dolphin making our experience even better. Otherwise it will be enough to download some ISO (disk image) file to be able to play.
Dolphin has several configuration options along with those that we can emphasize:
- Multiple languages interface that includes English.
- Add Plugins and upgrades from control panel.
- onfigure graphic card, audio settings, our joystick or keyboard according to same control of the GameCube.
- Play in full screen.
- Include several games packages and install them to play in a easy way.
- 100 % free open code software.
Few months ago Dolphin has arrived to unthinkable ends: to emulate the Nintendo Wii with the possibility of connecting the original control of its console to our computer through bluethoot. With all these opened opportunities all we have left to do is to enjoy the past, present and future games.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dolphin downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Dolphin.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Dolphin.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Dolphin on your PC, you have to download the dolphin-x86-4.0.2.exe file to your Windows and install it.
If you want to install the 64-bit version, you will need to download the dolphin-master-5.0-12247-x64.7z file and install it on your Windows.
The dolphin-master-5.0-12247-x64.7z file is a compressed file and you need to decompress it. We recommend you download 7-zip to unzip the file.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 4.0.2. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the beta 5.0-12247.
- Is Dolphin free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Dolphin?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.