Review Digital Defender Antivirus
Digital Defender is a solution to protect you from viruses and spyware. With a simple design and easy to use, this antivirus is fast and does not slow down your computer because it consumes few resources.
Like most antivirus, Digital Defender offers real time protection but it is recommended to perform a scan of your computer every so.
Digital Defende rvirus database updates regularly and therefore we recommend regular scanning of CPU, for example, once or twice a week.
Digital Defender detects malicious programs nested on your computer and the known malicious code (viruses, worms, trojans, macros, scripts) that harass the system.
Digital Defender removes the “junk” from your computer in order to make it work better, making a safe data extraction and repairing errors in the scanning of the files.
As Digital Defender consumes few system resources to run, we recommend it somewhat obsolete computers, with low functionality operation or little CPU’s like mini laptops or netbook.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Digital Defender Antivirus downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Digital Defender Antivirus.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Digital Defender Antivirus on your PC, you have to download the ddav.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Digital Defender Antivirus free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Digital Defender Antivirus?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.