- Magic ISO Maker Windows 10
Review Magic ISO Maker
Magic ISO Maker is a tool that can be used to create and edit CD/DVD images.
CDs and DVDs are used less than before. This is due to the new storage systems are more durable and have higher capacity, such as flash drives or portable hard drives. Despite this, in some occasions, it is still useful or necessary to make CD/DVD copies. For these situations it's necessary to have a good software to make this task.
Magic ISO Maker is a veteran in the area of CD/DVD image creation. A CD/DVD image is a single file that contains all data stored on CD/DVD. This image can be shared easily on the Internet, or copied to other high capacity storage unit. For example, if we want to preserve our music CDs or video DVDs, we can make images and to store them on a hard disk, this way we ensure that even if the DVD or CD are deteriorated, we will retain a copy that can be restored at any time.
With Magic ISO we can create an .iso file (disk image), from a CD or DVD. The process is simple and direct. We need to insert the disc and press “Create ISO from CD/DVD” button. We enter image file name, and wait for the process to finish.
We can also do the opposite, and “burn” a .iso image to a CD/DVD. The process is equally simple, select “burn CD/DVD from iso”, select the file that contains disc image, and wait for the process to finish. This software supports the following disk image format: .iso, .uif, .bin, .img, .nrg, .mdf, .vcd, and more.
With this program we can create images in format UIF (Universal Image Format), which is an exclusive format of this program, and which allows us to compress the created image and protect it with a password.
Also it can convert different image formats to .iso, .bin, .cue and .nrg.
Another available option is to create an image from the files on our hard drive, and create a data image or a bootable image. In addition, it is possible to create a multitude images of different types: Audio CD, Video CD, DVD, XBOX DVD and more.
Also we can create floppy disk images of different sizes: 2,88MB (3,5“), 1.44MB (3.5”), 1.2 MB (5.25”), 720 KB (5.25”), 360 KB (5.25”).
This software ins not update since some years ago. The last version released was the 5.5 (build 281) and was launched in 2010, so unless we want to use a specific function of this software, it is advisable to look for an alternative program more up to date.
This software is paid and trial version allows to record images of no more than 300 MB.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Magic ISO Maker downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Magic ISO Maker.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Magic ISO Maker on your PC, you have to download the Setup_MagicISO.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Magic ISO Maker free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Magic ISO Maker?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.