Jdownloader is a gratuitous download agent, elaborated in Java that indicated to reduce the time that we use to download files from internet.
If we are fanatic for downloading programs from servers like RapidShare or MegaUpload, but it ends up into something difficult because we don't have Premium accounts, Jdownloader will help us since it integrates perfectly to these services: We simply need to enter the download link and Jdownloader will make the rest in an easy way. The possibility to download multiple files at the same time makes that Jdownloader gives us the opportunity to reduce the downloading time if we have to install facilities of programs that have "parted" in several files and they are stored in the same server.
As if it was little, and knowing that there are some servers that encrypt the files to prevent that users of certain countries can download them, Jdownloader eliminates this thanks to its high efficiency proxies, contributing with a comparative advantage in compared to other similar programs.
How many times have you met with the annoying Captcha when you need to download a file urgently? Yes, the annoying letters and numbers code that we have to enter perfectly to be able to download files. But captcha can be overcome by Jdownloader without any problem.
What do you wait to download this downloads agent? You won't be sorry for doing it!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Jdownloader downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Jdownloader.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Jdownloader free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Jdownloader?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.