FlashGet it's a download manager which organizes our downloaded files and speeds up downloads.
FlashGet manages our downloads and makes our lives easier by ordering our downloaded files. You can also add a description to each file you download, in order to know what that file is, this way you’ll always know what you’re downloading.
FlashGet will make your downloads faster and easier. You can pause a download and restart it whenever you want. You’ll also limit the broadband that the program uses to download files, this way you make sure you’ll be able to surf easily while your files download.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FlashGet downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FlashGet.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install FlashGet on your PC, you have to download the flashget126.96.36.1998en.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is FlashGet free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to FlashGet?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.