- FreeCol Windows 10
FreeCol is a game based on systems that can be adopted in colonization, for which each and every element and factor that we have around us should be considered.
This way in FreeCol we will have the possibility to see where can we GO, since as in every colonization, we will depend at first on basic things to survive. The game starts with a trip to the new world in 1492, with the goal of conquering America.
We will depend exclusively on the stuff we have brought in our ship, but FreeCol will give us the advantage of creating our own fields and to grow up and develop ourselves with the agriculture. We should send the ship back to our origin lands so we can sell them and bring more money and provision to our new world.
But as in every colonization process, in FreeCol we can find the same dangers of which we will gonna be victims, and to defend ourselves from aborigine and enemies attacks we will have to recruit soldiers to defend the society that we are building.
This way as we start our little colony, other oppressive forces will try to get all that has been built, and that is why we will have to fight for independency from a future king in development phase.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FreeCol downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FreeCol.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install FreeCol on your PC, you have to download the freecol-0.10.7-installer.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is FreeCol free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to FreeCol?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.