- Unknown Horizons Windows 7
Review Unknown Horizons
Unknown Horizons is a completely free game of strategy and construction in real time, designed in 2d.
In Unknown Horizons the ability to obtain resources, to build settlements and cities, to collect taxis, to manage financial resources of the community and to provide value objects prevails.
If economy is in balance, the community’s welfare will also increase. And this must be achieved with good commercial practices and a successful strategic policy.
As an Unknown Horizons player you will start by possessing a boat and very few resources, in an archipelago. This ship and resources will be your starting point and whit them you will find a rudimentary solution until you progress in the game and gain power.
Others commercial ships go to the city where you land and bring different resources to sell and exchange with inhabitants. This generates prosperity and desires to trade each time, but be careful because you have to manage very well what you buy and sell to obtain stability. Also, in Unknown Horizons are taxes that you have to calculate when you trade.
Thanks to the prosperous trade, the city has become in a big and brilliant major city. For this reason, more and more people want to live there and to make it possibly you have to manage resources very efficiently in order to prevent saturating the economy of the city.
In summary, Unknown Horizons constitutes an exercise for the resource management and economy. It has a pleasant graphical interface in two dimensions, and it is available in English.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Unknown Horizons downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Unknown Horizons.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Unknown Horizons on your PC, you have to download the unknown-horizons-2011.3-windows-x86.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Unknown Horizons free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Unknown Horizons?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.