- aMule Windows 10
aMule is a multi-platform software for exchanging files.
aMule is based on the P2P system to exchange files and works by connecting to the eDonkey and Kademlia to exchange files. It works with most operating systems and architectures, and once downloaded, the executable file installs literally in five seconds.
It has an intuitive graphical environment, easily configurable and icons which speak for themselves. This way you can identify the space dedicated to networks, to search, downloads, the compressed files and the connection to other users.
Also, through the interface, we know the statistics of uploads and downloads of files, the program's options and alternatives for importing files. Finally, you have help if you have any questions on how to use and take full advantage of aMule.
Once you search and select files to download, the interface offers information of the file name, its weight, and a description of the file and to which IP it is hosted, the user who shares it and the download priority, among other data.
An extra about aMule is that you can add comments to the files that are being uploaded or downloaded to the network and also exchange comments and opinions with other users who are connected to this program.
The variety of networks files connected to aMule is huge. You will find movies and video files, audio, iso programs images, printers, executables, plugins and a bunch of other files available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is aMule downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of aMule.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.3.2.
- Is aMule free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to aMule?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.