Aegisub is free software used to easily create and manage multiple format subtitles for videos, movies as well as karaoke.
Aegisub is in English, and it is easy to use mainly because it allows you to preview all your progress before you save the file, in case you need or want to make any changes to your work.
Aegisub is a free to download software that provides many advance, as well as simple and easy to access features. The graphic interface is clear and the editing tools are always at plain sight. Aegisub works with the top subtitle file formats, and Substation Alpha, which provides additional advantages and options for typesetting effects.
With Aegisub, you can work on the subtitles independently (writing them first, and then embedding the subtitles to the video file), write the subtitles while the movie is playing and synchronize the text and time of the subtitle with the picture, edit subtitles or add subtitles to a file.
Aegisub provides the possibility of editing subtitles: subtitle’s typesetting can be edited, the color and the thickness of the subtitles, fonts and sizes can be modified, and you can also resize, cut, rotate or translate subtitles. You may even add shapes and forms within the subtitles using ASSDraw3, which is bundled in Aegisub.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Aegisub downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Aegisub.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Aegisub.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.2.2. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 3.2.2.
- Is Aegisub free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Aegisub?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.