Review Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Messenger is one of the most used instant message systems, and we can see big advances in its development and functions since its first version.
This way, Windows Live Messenger offers a diverse communication through its interface, being the main one and most used to send and receive written messages, giving the possibility to send messages even when the other contact is offline; but is not only that, but for the most creative users is possible to use emoticons, different kind of expressions that has as main objective to show each user´s mood when describing some situation.
Its compatibility with web cams to make video-conferences, the integration with microphones, and the possibility of sharing videos with Messenger TV and some on line games through Windows Live Messenger, are its main features to its users that are more each day.
But, there are lots of other advantages in using Windows Live Messenger, like organizing certain chat group categories, in which is possible to share chats between the group members in only one window. Besides, we can identify ourselves with a photo or a moving image, things that make its users faithful and happy with the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Windows Live Messenger downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Windows Live Messenger.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Windows Live Messenger on your PC, you have to download the wlsetup-web.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Windows Live Messenger free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Windows Live Messenger?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.