VDownloader is a tool to look for and to download videos from YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, DailyMotion, Pornotube, Yuvutu, Stage6, Break, Guba and other similar sites. The downloaded files can be saved in AVI or MPG format.
An interesting and innovative characteristic of VDownloader is its integrated search motor that allows to explore all the sites at the same time and to find the video you want to see or download very quickly.
If you already know the URL of the file that you want to download, you will just need to copy it in VDownloader and to press the download bottom to discharge it. When saving the download video you can choose among a wide variety of formats: from the typical AVIupto specific extensions for IPOD, PSP or 3GP.
If you are interested just in the audio of the video (for example recitals), VDownloader offers you the possibility of saving it as MP3, without image.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is VDownloader downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of VDownloader.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install VDownloader on your PC, you have to download the VDownloaderSetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 5.0.4016.
- Is VDownloader free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to VDownloader?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.