- VideoGet Windows 10
VideoGet is an application to download videos from a multitude of web pages.
With VideoGet you can download videos from Youtube, Google Video, DailyMotion, Yahoo Video, PhotoBucket, MySpace, AnimeEpisodes Glumbert, DumpALink, MetaCafe and Break, among others. For a complete list of the pages from which you can download the videos, go into the compatible sites section of the VideoGet web.
VideoGet supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP3, MP4, WMV, FLV and 3GP. You will be able to convert these videos to another format without losing quality of image or audio. And as an extra, you can move these files to an external device such as iPad, smartphone, PSP or other portable device to not lose a single video.
The interface is simple and intuitive you only have to click on the + button to indicate the URL in the application in which is the video you want to download. At the bottom of the interface, VideoGet provides information about the file you’re downloading, such as quality of sound and image, file type and the available audio channels.
VideoGet is available in English and free version of the program allows up to 20 downloads. If what you like is to download web videos to be seen wherever and whenever you want, consider buying the full version: it is economical and you will know how to take advantage to repay its cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is VideoGet downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of VideoGet.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install VideoGet on your PC, you have to download the VideoGetInstaller_trial.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is VideoGet free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to VideoGet?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.