- Usejump Windows 10
Usejump is a fast and reliable browser to access to different web pages in anonymous way.
Usejump is based on WebKit, it browses through P 2P technology and functions as any other browser. Usejump has an interface and options similar to other browsers, such as bookmarks, logging register, private browsing and web pages search, among others.
The novelty of Usejump is the access to information in any moment and place without leaking or reprimanding information, for the browsing, which is encrypted, is completely anonymous through this application.
Usejump was initially created for those countries where governments control the internet information and its mission is to enable the browsing in the internet and use technologies with free access, without restrictions or censure whatsoever.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Usejump downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Usejump.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Usejump on your PC, you have to download the usejump_net_installer.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Usejump free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Usejump?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.