- Geany Windows 10
Geany is a free application to edit a lot of programming languages among which are Java, HTML, PHP, Perl and many others.
To talk about the benefits of Geany, it is enough describing a few of its characteristics:
- The possibility to "shrink" or to decipher the language code that are being edited, allows that the difficulty of concentrating in what is being done, be sensibly reduced. That will allow editing our programming text avoiding keeping on seeing tons of codes that, sometimes are not so easy to understand.
- Geany can save the edition process without notice: We can configure, for example, that every 5 minutes our process is saved to avoid that we forget to save it. If a mistake is done and the same one is saved, the process can be reverted in a simple and effective way.
- The notification through sounds and alarms will show us if there is some mistake in the text starting from the moment in that we imported the file. That guarantees that everything works fine with our work and it reduces the possibilities to fail in the attempt of improving some aspects of our program or web page.
- Available in several languages including English.
Basically, these are the functions that can be found in Geany, becoming a necessary tool for all those that program or create Web pages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Geany downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Geany.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Geany on your PC, you have to download the geany-1.36_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.36.
- Is Geany free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Geany?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.