Review Sublime Text
Sublime Text is a text editor originally developed for programmers who edit source code.
Sublime Text has a minimalist interface has been specifically designed to perform programming on any operating system as it is multiplatform.
Sublime Text provides customization options and a large number of tools for code editing, as well as automating tasks. To this is added an autosave feature that is useful to not be aware at all times to save your work.
Among other features, Sublime Text allows to work with macros, snippets and plugins also include auto-complete which facilitates time-saving programming code.
The outstanding features of Sublime Text is the possibility of working with syntax color to differentiate work with several windows open simultaneously, and search for files, directories or projects simultaneously. It offers multiple display configurations that promote a better adaptation to environment.
It is a pay program, but offers a free trial without time constraints.
If your work or hobby involves programming code, Sublime Text is an excellent choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Sublime Text downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Sublime Text.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Sublime Text.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.2.2. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 3.2.2.
- Is Sublime Text free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Sublime Text?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.