AFK Arena on PC
AFK Arena is an online multiplayer Role-Playing Game (RPG) that follows a card-based combat approach. Starting in the fairytale land of Esperia, you set on an epic journey of saving the world from the dark forces of Hypogeans. You’ll have to build an army by recruiting heroes from seven different tribes within your land. Protect your people from the greater evil bent on destroying your peaceful and beautiful land.
AFK Arena lets you build your preferred team combinations and lead them to the battle. You can set the formation for your troops and watch them take on the evil forces automatically since the game itself is an AFK (Away-from Keyboard) game. However, you can manually activate the special abilities of your troops for better results. With every battle, you advance onto the next challenge while your heroes level up with new spells and abilities. In AFK Arena, you can play with 60 different heroes that you unlock along the way on your conquest.
AFK Arena features an interesting storyline with beautiful visuals, lots of distinct characters, sceneries, and mesmerizing soundtracks. It has engaging gameplay that asks for careful selection and positioning of your heroes to win the battles. AFK Arena lets you enjoy a real combat experience in the world of Esperia where the good and evil battle for superiority.
- More than 60 uniquely designed heroes
- Strategic gameplay with powerful foes
- Ally with other players to fight together
- Uncover treasures and upgrade your heroes
In this article, I explain to you how to play this fun game on PC, having the advantages of playing on a big screen, as well as being able to use the keyboard and mouse to control the game.
Here is the video with the instructions to play AFK arena on the computer:
How to play AFK Arena on PC
Here are the instructions:
- Go to the official AFK arena BlueStacks website. BlueStacks for those who don't know is an Android emulator that will allow us to run the game on PC.
- Click on the button on the right side that says, "Download AFK Arena to PC".
- Open the downloaded executable by clicking on the file.
- Now, Windows will ask you for permission saying that if you trust the application, you tell it that you do.
- Click on "Install Now" to install the emulator. If you want to change the directory where the emulator is installed, you can do it in "Customize".
- Start downloading and installing the BlueStacks emulator. You will have to wait a little while for it to finish. Depending on your Internet speed, it will download faster or slower.
- Once the download and installation process is completed, the emulator will be launched automatically. The first time you start BlueStacks, it takes about 2 minutes, 3 minutes, it depends a little less, a little more. It all depends on the power of your PC.
- Now we must log in to Google Play. To do so, you must enter your e-mail or telephone number and your password for Google, Gmail, YouTube, Google Play, or any other Google service.
- Now we accept the terms of service and a screen is shown that tells us if we want to make a backup. In our case, we are not interested if you are interested, simply leave it activated, and that's it.
- It takes us to Google Play. Usually, the Google Play screen is automatically closed. If it does not close, nothing happens, we will do it by clicking on the button to go to the desktop of the emulator.
- Click on the AFK Arena icon and click on "Install".
- A screen of "Complete account configuration" appears, we click on continue, and it says that we should add a payment method, we say NO. We are not going to add any payment method in our case, you do what is convenient for you, and for that, we are going to click on this SKIP button.
- Now the download of the game starts. We click on the "Open" button and the game is launched.
- In the first screen, we can configure the game controls: pause, battle (A, S, Q, W), final of heroes 1, 2, 3, 4. etc.
- For those who want to translate the emulator to another language, they must: Click on the cogwheel. Click on Settings. Inside Settings, you go to Preferences. And there you have the drop-down menu that will allow us to choose the language we want. We select it, and everything will be translated.
I hope you enjoy this great game on your PC and can see it in all its glory.
by Rubén Hernández