How to download King of Avalon on PC
King of Avalon Dragon Warfare is a video game available for Android platforms, which we can enjoy on our Windows PCs thanks to the BlueStacks emulator and therefore enjoy the benefits that bring us the ability to play on the big screen, and make use of the keyboard and mouse.
At the end of the article, I leave a video from our YouTube channel with the instructions to download and install King of Avalon on PC.
How to play King of Avalon on PC?
Here are the instructions:
- First, go to the official King of Avalon Dragon Warfare BlueStacks website. On this website, we can see the advantages of playing the game with the Android emulator.
- Once we are on the website, we are going to click on the big button "Download King of Avalon on PC"
- An executable file will be downloaded. We click on it, and the BlueStacks installer is launched. Before the installer is launched, we must accept the Windows permissions so that the installer can run without problems.
- If we want we can choose where to install the application, we will leave it by default, but in case you want to change the installation directory, simply click on "Customize installation"
- Click on "Install Now", and the download and installation process starts. Depending on our Internet speed and PC power, it will be faster and slower. It is recommended that when you install an emulator of another system, in this case, an Android device, that you have a powerful PC, because the more power you have, the better the emulated games work.
- The installation has finished, and now we are in the emulator. Now it asks us to log-in with any Google account. Let's assume that we already have a Google account created, and we enter the account data: username and password.
- Now we can configure a Backup in Google Drive so that the data of our Android device would be saved in the Google cloud as a backup. In our case, we selected NO.
- We accept, and it automatically takes us to the Play Store, but remember that we have installed the BlueStacks, so to play the game, let's go to the home page, and here we see that we have the King of Avalon Dragon Warfare icon ready. We click on it, and it takes us to Google Play. There we click on "Install".
- Finally, we have to complete our account information. This option is meant to choose your payment method, but we are not going to specify anything since we do not plan to buy anything. If you want to buy something in the games, you can add Paypal, credit or debit card, and other forms of payment. Let's click on the Skip button.
- Now it lets us download the game, and once the download is finished, we click on "Open".
- We are already inside the game, where we can customize the keys we are going to use to control it, zoom in, zoom out, up and down.
- One last step for those who want to change the language of the emulator and the game. We click on the cogwheel at the top right. We click on Settings. We go to Preferences, Display, and select Spanish-Spanish International Alphabetization. We now have it in Spanish.
Here is the video from our YouTube, so you can follow the instructions easily.
I hope you can enjoy this great Android game on your PC, thanks to the BlueStacks emulator.
by Rubén Hernández