Review yEd Graph Editor
yEd Graph Editor is a useful program to generate a variety of high quality diagrams quickly and efficiently, and it is free to download.
yEd Graph Editor enables the creation of diagrams and graphics to express complex ideas simply, as also import external data to create them in this application. The file formats that can be imported are XML, XSL, GML and GEDCOM, if what you want is to create a family tree.
yEd Graph Editor can create organizational charts, mind maps, diagrams Street, relationships, processes, flow, analytical, bars, and many other graphical displays that are useful both for a student to a professional.
This free desktop application provides automated algorithms to design charts, analysis tools and an intuitive graphical interface that lets you create and edit plots easily. yEd Graph Editor includes diagrams libraries default to begin work on which you can make any changes you want to adapt the diagrams to the specific needs of your work.
yEd Graph Editor works with multiple diagrams simultaneously and apply automatic layout function to organize the elements of a diagram automatically aligning objects, lines and arrows, as well as different parts of a pie chart.
Once the job is done, yEd Graph Editor is responsible for exporting the resulting file formats like EMF, EPS, PDF, SWF, SVG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, Bitmap and HTML if you just want to insert the chart in a web page or blog.
yEd Graph Editor is multiplatform, so it is available for Macintosh, Windows and Unix / Linux, to ensure that users can draw on this practice free tool for creating and editing diagrams.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is yEd Graph Editor downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of yEd Graph Editor.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of yEd Graph Editor.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install yEd Graph Editor on your PC, you have to download the yEd-3.20.zip file to your Windows and install it.
The yEd-3.20.zip file is compressed, so you can download 7-zip and unzip the file.
If you want to install the 64-bit version, you will need to download the yEd-3.20_with-JRE13_64-bit_setup.exe file and install it on your Windows.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.20. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 3.20.
- Is yEd Graph Editor free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to yEd Graph Editor?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.