- Dia Windows 10
Dia is to create all kind of diagrams: UML, company relation, flow charts, network diagrams, electric diagrams and much more.
Dia is easy to use and you can save the drawn diagrams in EPS, SVG, XFIG, WMF and PNG and XML format.
Dia has similar functions to the Microsoft Vision program; the only difference between these two programs is that the Dia is free.
Due to this program is so easy to draw diagrams that you just need to drag and free the figures we want to draw to join them in lines. Moreover you can print all the diagrams with no problem at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dia downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Dia.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Dia on your PC, you have to download the dia-setup-0.97.2-2-unsigned.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Dia free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Dia?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.