- MediaInfo Windows 10
MediaInfo offers important information of the audio and vide files.
MediaInfo can obtain the following file information :tittle, author, director, album, track number, etc. I also gives the file data : codec, fps, bitrate, etc.
MediaInfo can get information of a big quantity of video and audio formats. Besides it exports the information to the formats: HTML, CSV, etc.
MediaInfo helps you to find multimedia players to reproduce the audio and video files. You will no longer have more problems to reproduce files of audio or video.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is MediaInfo downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of MediaInfo.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install MediaInfo on your PC, you have to download the MediaInfo_GUI_20.09_Windows.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 20.09.
- Is MediaInfo free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to MediaInfo?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.